標籤彙整: 名人

「【Netflix 推薦】《美國小姐》官方中文預告--你所不知道的泰勒絲」- Miss Americana | Official Trailer

「【Netflix 推薦】《美國小姐》官方中文預告--你所不知道的泰勒絲」- Miss Americana | Official Trailer

[youtubelearn video_code="40RsbcFRwNA" srt_name="missamericana" player_length=""]

Just gonna go have fun. No one out there that I know of in the audience actively hates me. Not get dead face.
就去好好享受舞台。沒有任何觀眾討厭我。臉不要太僵硬。

Ready to do this?
準備好了嗎?

Ready…totally ready.
好了…完全準備好了。

Throughout my whole career, label executives would just say, “A nice girl doesn’t force their opinions on people. A nice girl smiles and waves and says thank you." I became the person everyone wanted me to be.
在我的演藝生涯中,品牌執行人員都會這樣告訴我:「一個好女孩不會將自己的意見加諸在別人身上。一個好女孩會微笑、揮手、說謝謝。」我就成為了大家想要的那個樣子。

I think that Taylor Swift—she is annoying.
我覺得泰勒絲--她真的很討厭。

All of her model friends…
她所有的模特兒朋友…

She’s going through guys like a train.
她換男人的速度有夠快的。

She’s too skinny.
她太瘦了。

Nobody physically saw me for a year. And that was what I thought they wanted. I had to deconstruct an entire belief system, toss it out, and reject it. It woke me up from constantly feeling like I was fighting for people’s respect. It was happiness without anyone else’s input.
我消失了一整年。我認為這就是他們想要的。我必須解構我整個信仰系統、連根拔起、徹底拋棄。我終於清醒,不再想著要爭取別人對我的尊重。沒有了任何人對我灌輸想法,真的很快樂。

I wanna do this. I need to be on the right side of history.
我想要這樣做。我想要站在歷史正確的一邊。

Taylor Swift broke her silence on politics…
泰勒絲打破沉默,表明政治立場…

She’s using her voice in a whole new way.
她用了全新的方式傳達自己的聲音。

…never find another like me
…你再也找不到像我這麼愛你的人

It feels f**king awesome.
這感覺太棒了。

Behind the fame
名聲背後

Behind the songs
歌曲背後

I feel really good about not feeling muzzled anymore, and it was my own doing.
不再感到被噤聲,讓我感覺很好,以前感到被壓抑是我自己造成的。

Beyond everything you think you know
超越你所知道的一切

There’s nothing that feels better than this moment.
現在這一刻的感覺是前所未有的開心。

Miss Americana
《美國小姐》

What are you doing?
妳在做什麼?

I’m turning on my party shoes for vocals.
我在打開派對鞋的燈,然後再開始錄音。

Good. We’ve never really gotten a good take without them, have we?
那很好。妳沒穿我們就錄不出好音樂,對吧?

No.
對。

In select theaters and on Netflix
Netflix 及特定戲院獨家播映

January 31
1 月 31 日

影片來源:

「《黛妃的獨白》揭開皇室生活不為人知的一面」- Diana: In Her Own Words

「《黛妃的獨白》揭開皇室生活不為人知的一面」- Diana: In Her Own Words

[youtubelearn video_code="UfaTLTo3250" srt_name="dianainherownwords" player_length=""]

Right… Questions, here we are.
好… 問問題,我們開始吧。

In 1991, inside London’s Kensington Palace, Princess Diana sits down for a series of secret interviews.
1991 年,在倫敦肯辛頓宮中,黛安娜王妃坐下來接受一系列祕密訪談。

Yeah, has anything come up since the last meetings? Any afterthoughts?
好,從上次見面後還有想到任何事嗎?有沒有什麼要補充的?

Well, only about being accused very early on of stopping him hunting and shooting.
嗯,只有剛結婚不久時被指責不讓查爾斯去打獵射擊。

Let’s now go back to the other life, before this life as it were.
我們現在來回顧另一個生活,算是在這個生活以前的人生。

Mmm-hmm.
嗯。

Your first memory after being born? Anything as a child?
妳出生後的第一個記憶?還記得任何小時候的事嗎?

I mean, it was a very unhappy childhood. I remember seeing my father slap my mother across the face, and I was hiding behind the door. And she was crying.
我是說,那是段非常不快樂的童年。我記得看到我父親打了母親一巴掌,我躲在門後。而她在哭泣著。

The interviews are recorded by a close friend of Diana’s on behalf of journalist Andrew Morton, who is writing a book about Diana’s life.
這些訪談由黛安娜的密友代表記者 Andrew Morton 記錄下來,Andrew Morton 正在撰寫一本有關黛安娜生平的書。

The press were being unbearable, following my every move.
媒體們讓人難以忍受,緊追著我的一舉一動。

Is there any possibility of any announcement of your marriage in the near future? Can you tell me?
最近是否有可能對妳的婚姻發表任何聲明?妳可以跟我透露一下嗎?

He sat me down and he said, “Will you marry me?" I thought the whole thing was hysterical, getting married. It was so grown-up. And here was Diana, a kindergarten teacher. I mean, the whole thing was ridiculous.
他要我坐下,然後他說:「嫁給我好嗎?」我覺得這一切都很滑稽,結婚。那是大人的事啊。然後我是黛安娜,一名幼稚園老師。我的意思是,這整件事真是太荒謬了。

The public is unaware that after a decade of marriage, Diana’s relationship with Prince Charles is in tatters.
世人並不知道在結婚十年後,黛安娜和查爾斯王子的關係已經支離破碎。

I once heard him on the telephone saying, “Whatever happens, I’ll always love you." And I told him I’d listened at the door. We had a filthy row.
我有一次聽到他在電話上說:「無論發生什麼事,我都會永遠愛妳。」我告訴過他我會在門外聽。我們大吵了一架。

Most of this unique series of interviews has never been broadcast before. They show Diana’s state of mind at one of her lowest points of her marriage and represent one side of the story. Her side of the story.
這段不尋常的系列訪談中的大多內容先前從未被播出過。那些內容反映黛安娜在婚姻最低潮的一段期間的心境,並呈現出故事的一面。她那一面的故事。

And I realized I had taken on an enormous role, but I had no idea what I was going into. But no idea.
我體悟到自己擔下了一個責任重大的角色,但我完全不知道自己將面對什麼。完全不知道。

Diana: In Her Own Words
《黛妃的獨白》

影片來源:

「大明星的畢業紀念冊--也許曾經青澀,但勇敢追夢就對了!」- Honda: Yearbooks

「大明星的畢業紀念冊--也許曾經青澀,但勇敢追夢就對了!」- Honda: Yearbooks

[youtubelearn video_code="e9xhxfaHPpQ" srt_name="yearbooks" player_length=""]

Tina Fey: When you start out, you might not know where you’re going, or what you’re doing, or why you’re carrying this red rose with you.
蒂娜‧費(美國喜劇演員):剛開始時,你可能不知道自己的目的地,或你在做什麼,或你為什麼要拿著這朵紅玫瑰。

Robert Redford: You just keep going. Keep your focus and avoid the distractions.
勞勃‧瑞福(奧斯卡獲獎導演):勇往直前就對了。保持專注並避開讓人分心的事物。

Amy Adams: At times, you may fall flat on your face, but technically, that’s still moving forward.
艾美‧亞當斯(美國女演員):有時候,你可能跌得一敗塗地,但嚴格說來,那仍算是種前進。

Earvin “Magic" Johnson: You gotta pick yourself up, make some moves, and do it all with a smile.
魔術強森(籃球員):你得振作起來、有所作為,並以笑容面對。

Steve Carell: Believe in yourself. You think that any of these folks believed that I’d make it?
史提夫‧卡爾(美國男演員):相信自己。你以為這些人裡面有人相信我會成功嗎?

Darryl Chalk: Definitely not.
路人:絕對不信。

Steve Carell: That was a rhetorical question, Darryl.
史提夫‧卡爾:那只是個反問句,達里爾。

Missy Elliott: If you wanna make an album, make an album.
蜜西艾莉特(嘻哈教母):想作唱片的話就作。

Stan Lee: If you wanna make a universe, make a universe.
史丹‧李(漫畫家):想創造一個宇宙就創造。

Jimmy Kimmel: If you wanna play the clarinet, maybe don’t dress like this, but play the clarinet!
吉米‧金摩(主持人):如果你想演奏單簧管,也許不用穿得像這樣,但就去演奏單簧管吧!

Viola Davis: The point is, all dreams are within reach. All you have to do is keep moving towards them.
薇拉‧戴維絲(美國女演員):重點是,所有夢想都在伸手可及之處。你所要做的就只有持續朝夢想邁進。

Here’s to chasing dreams and the amazing places they lead.
敬追尋夢想以及夢想所領的美好境地。

The all-new CR-V from Honda
Honda 全新 CR-V

影片來源:

「紐約假名人惡搞秀」- Fake Celebrity Prank New York City

「紐約假名流想紅」- Fake Celebrity Prank New York City

[youtubelearn video_code="XYU1a0lTTTw" srt_name="fakecelebrity" player_length=""]

My name is Brett. I’m twenty-one years old, living in New York City, the greatest city in the world. My whole life, I’ve always wondered what it would feel like to be famous. Nowadays, it seems like anyone can achieve fame. Why can’t I do it too? So I came up with this crazy idea:
我的名字叫Brett。我二十一歲,住在紐約--世界最棒的城市。我一輩子都很好奇出名是什麼滋味。最近,好像誰都可以出名。我為何不能也出名呢?所以我想到這麼一個瘋狂的點子:

I could probably walk around these same streets tonight and immediately become the center of attention, just by appearing to be important.
只要表現出好像很重要的樣子,我今晚也許可以繞著這些一樣的街道走走然後立刻變成焦點中心。

To pull this off, I changed my appearance to make myself look like a typical celebrity. Then I gathered an entourage and came up with a plan of action. I’ll have bodyguards, assistants and a few photographers following me around Time Square, and of course, I’ll bring along a camera crew to film every second of it. We’ll walk pass thousands of people. They’ll have no idea who I am or where I’m from, but they’re all gonna fall for it.
為了要實現這件事,我改頭換面讓自己看起來像是個典型的名人。然後我找了隨從並有個行動計畫。我將有保鑣,助理和一些攝影師在時代廣場跟著我走,當然還有,我會帶上一組攝影小組把每一秒鐘都記錄下來。我們會走過數以千計的人群。他們不會知道我是誰或我從哪來,但他們都會照單全收。

Spiderman!
蜘蛛人!
Do you know Brett Cohen? Yeah!
你聽過Brett Cohen嗎?是阿!
Where do you know him from? Well, Ugh…Spiderman? Yeah! Yeah!
你從哪看過他的?嗯,啊…蜘蛛人嗎?對!對!
He’s a very good actor. So you like him there. Ya, ya!
他是個很棒的演員。所以你喜歡他演的蜘蛛人。對、對!

Have you heard any of his music, any of the new music?
你聽過他的音樂、任何他的新曲子嗎?
Umm, I heard his first single, which is good. Ya? Yup!
嗯,我聽過他的第一首單曲,很好聽。是嗎?嗯!
I don’t know the name of it, but I heard it in the radio.
我不知道名子,但我在廣播聽過。
It is good, ya? Ya!
很棒,對嗎?是啊!

Appreciate all your help.
感謝你的幫忙。

Oh my god!
噢我的天啊!
Guys, what was it like meeting Brett?
大夥們,見到Brett感覺如何?
The best thing of my life. Oh my god!!! I love him!!!
我一生中最棒的事情。噢我的天啊!!!我愛他!!!
Can I just say that he’s beautiful?
我能說他真的很俊俏嗎?

Ok, where is your camera? Right there! Right here!
好,妳相機在哪?就在那邊!這裡!
What did you think of him? I think…I think he’s excellent. I think he’s absolutely awesome. I think he’s got a great future in our…in the movie business, and I just took a picture with him, you know what I mean, I feel special.
你覺得他如何?我想…我覺得他很棒。我認為他完全就是超讚。我想他在我們的…在電影界有大好前途,而且我剛跟他合照,你知道我的意思,我認為受到特別待遇了。

Brett, look here!
Brett,看這裡!

Can I take a picture? Ya!
可以照張相嗎?可以!

Hey, what was your favorite movie that Brett’s been in? Spiderman!!
嘿,你們覺得Brett演得電影中最喜歡的是哪一部?蜘蛛人!!

Who is it?
他是誰?
Brett Cohen.
Brett Cohen。
He is an actor.
他是個演員。

Oh, I’m so hungry…
噢,我肚子好餓…

影片來源: