標籤彙整: 生活

「選一樣能讓你的生活更美好的事物,你的答案會是什麼?」- What Would Improve the Quality of Your Life?

「選一樣能讓生活更美好的事物,你的答案會是什麼?」- What Would Improve the Quality of Your Life?

[youtubelearn video_code="cSYBe29OT2w" srt_name="qualityoflife" player_length=""]

What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
哪一樣事物能提升你的生活品質?

A mermaid fin.
美人魚魚鰭。

A million dollars.
一百萬美金。

Having more time with my friend, whose name is Amelia.
有更多時間和我的朋友在一起,她的名字是 Amelia。

A dog! And, of course, I would say my sister’s kinda cuckoo.
一隻狗狗!當然,我會說我姊姊有點肖肖的。

Definitely living in Connecticut and, um, having a Swagway.
絕對是住在康乃狄克州,然後,嗯,有一台 Swagway。

Nothing.
沒有。

Money?
錢?

I don’t think there is a thing that can make your life better.
我不認為有能讓你的生活變美好的這樣一個東西。

Not having all this acne on my face. I hate it.
臉上沒有這些痘痘。我討厭痘痘。

Having less homework.
功課少一點。

I don’t know.
我不知道。

Fulfilling my dreams…and going for what I believe in.
完成我的夢想…追尋我所相信的。

Money.
錢。

I think knowing that I have a secure future.
我想是知道自己有個有保障的未來。

Money.
錢。

I don’t know. I don’t have the answer to that one.
我不知道。我沒有那問題的答案。

I think it just goes back to trusting myself more.
我想這就回到要多相信自己一點。

To say yes more.
更常說好。

Money.
錢。

If I had, like, a million dollars.
如果我有一百萬美金。

Started doing acting probably more regularly—that was kinda, like, my consistent job.
或許開始更按時地表演--那有點像是我的固定工作。

To just take more time for myself.
給自己多點時間。

Be settling down with someone.
和某個人安定下來。

Quantity of work does not mean quality of work and does not mean quality of life.
工作的數量不代表工作的質量,也不代表生活的質量。

To quit smoking, finally.
能終於戒菸成功。

Money.
錢。

Money.
錢。

If my roommates would do the dishes.
如果我室友會洗碗的話。

More time… Feel like there’s never enough hours in the day.
更多時間… 覺得一天的時間永遠不夠。

More assurance with knowing who I am.
更有自信知道自己是什麼人。

Self-esteem? Ego?
自尊?自信?

If I knew how to sing.
如果我知道要怎麼唱歌的話。

Oh, wow, I could think of about a hundred million of those things that would improve my life.
喔,哇,我可以想出大概一億個會改善我的生活的東西。

Winning the lottery.
中樂透。

A backyard.
一個後院。

More sleep.
更多睡眠。

Antiaging serum.
抗老精華。

Oh…if someone would just follow me around and say, “Susan, you’re doing awesome!"
喔…如果有人可以到處跟著我然後說:「Susan,妳做得超棒的!」

Money. Lots and lots of money.
錢。很多很多錢。

I think finding an inner peace.
我想是找到內心的平靜。

Um…more money?
嗯…更多錢?

Getting my book published.
出版我的書。

I think if I found a life partner.
我想是如果我找到人生伴侶的話。

Health care.
健保。

Financial freedom.
財務自由。

I’m kinda doing everything I think I wanna be doing right now, so…
我現在就有點算是在做我認為我想做的一切了,所以…

A better golf game, I think, would definitely improve my life.
我想能把高爾夫打好一點絕對會改善我的生活。

Peace.
和平。

Nothing.
沒有。

Facelift.
臉部拉皮。

Money.
錢。

…in a small way to make a difference in the world but knowing there are so many things that are out of my control.
…稍微對這世界造成影響,但也能了解有很多事不是我能控制的。

Nothing. I love the quality of my life.
沒有。我愛我的生活品質。

I don’t think anything would. My life is pretty okay—it is what it is.
我不覺得有什麼可以提升。我的生活還滿不錯的--生活就是這樣。

Actually, there’s really nothing else that I need to improve the quality of my life right now, to be perfectly honest with you. Everything is going so well.
其實,我真的不需要什麼來改善我現在的生活品質,跟你說實在話。一切都很順利。

Oh…completion of the Second Avenue Subway.
喔…第二大道地鐵線完工。

Money.
錢。

Well, I have to say right now things are not bad. They are pretty good.
嗯,我得說現在一切都還不差。一切都滿好的。

Money.
錢。

Confidence.
自信心。

Having a significant other.
擁有重要的另一半。

I don’t think that I’m working for anything right now that would, or that could, improve my life. I think that everything is good.
我不認為我現在有在努力做什麼會讓,或能讓我的人生更美好的事。我覺得一切都很好了。

I think just continuing to show that women over 65 can be working and enjoying it and being successful.
我想就是繼續讓大家看看超過六十五歲的女人可以工作、享受工作,而且獲得成功。

The Lotto?
樂透?

Um…more money.
嗯…更多錢。

If I exercised.
如果我運動的話。

The guarantee of good health, I suppose.
我想是保證能健康吧。

Better plumbing.
通道更順暢。

No achy bones.
老骨頭不要痛。

To be valued when my opinion is asked.
當有人問我的意見時可以被重視。

Me moving to a very warm climate with a pool and lots of tropical drinks.
搬去一個很溫暖的氣候,有泳池還有很多熱帶飲料。

影片來源:

「覺得好累又提不起勁?這樣做找回生活的動力!」- How to Restore Energy for Life

「連獅子都知道--簡單的生活充電法 」- How to Restore Energy for Life

[youtubelearn video_code="6be2HQRHoJw" srt_name="restoreyourenergyforlife" player_length=""]

How to Restore Energy for Life
如何找回生活的動力

A lot of people come to me and ask, “How do I restore my excitement, my passion, my energy for life? I’m feeling so uninspired and listless." My answer more often than not is that in our culture, we, sort of, really focus on achievement and excitement and being up and getting things done; we don’t focus much on the complement of that, which is rest. Very, very often if you don’t know what way you’re supposed to go in your life, what you’re really supposed to do is rest for a while. It’s that simple—every animal knows it.
很多人來找我然後問:「我要如何恢復我的衝勁、我的熱情,我對生活的動力?我覺得好無聊又提不起勁。」我的答案多半是,在我們的文化中,我們非常重視成就和興奮感跟積極正向,以及達成使命;我們不太注重那的互補面,也就是休息。很多時候,如果你不知道人生的下一步該往哪走,那你真正該做的是休息一陣子。就是那麼簡單--所有動物都明白。

I was just, uh, recently in Africa. And I watched some lions come back from hunting. And they, sort of, threw themselves on the ground. And they rolled over on their backs, and they started purring so loudly that it was like tractor engines. And my friend who was with me looked at me and he said, “You know what? Lions rest like they mean it." And I thought, You know, we don’t rest like we mean it. We don’t just let ourselves totally relax and let go of all need to achieve during the period of relaxation—we never turn off the lights.
我最近在非洲。我看見幾隻獅子狩獵完回來。牠們躺到地上。牠們滾啊滾,接著開始發出呼嚕聲,那聲音大到像拖拉機的引擎聲。和我在一起的朋友看著我然後說:「妳知道嗎?獅子們可是很認真在休息。」我心想,你知道嗎,人們的休息不像是認真在休息。我們不會讓自己完全放鬆,也不會在休閒時拋開所有待辦事項--我們從未關上燈完全放鬆。

So what I found with myself and my clients is if I ask them, “How old do you feel?" and they say they feel older than their actual chronological age, they almost always just need a period of physical rest, and also psychological rest. So, if you’re feeling uninspired, stop trying to do anything. Do nothing for a while. Roll over on your back and purr, until you feel like getting up again. Don’t worry—rest restores. And as you rest, as you come to the end of the resting period, you’ll feel a surge of energy.
所以我在自己和客戶身上發現,如果我問他們:「你覺得自己幾歲?」而他們回答覺得自己比實際年齡還要老時,他們幾乎都只是需要讓身體休息一段時間,還有心理上的休息。所以,如果你感到興致缺缺,不要再試著做任何事。什麼都不做一陣子。躺著滾一滾然後打呼嚕,直到你想再站起來為止。別擔心--休息能恢復力量。當你休息時,當你休息到最後時,你會感到有股力量湧現。

So I like to say that life is a balanced, sort of, interplay between rest and play. Play is when we reach outward for power through activity, and rest is when we reach inward for power through peace. Both are powerful actions, and they’re both necessary, but we ignore peace and rest to our detriment.
所以我喜歡說生活有點是在休息與玩樂間的平衡相互作用。玩樂是當我們透過活動向外尋求力量時,而休息則是我們透過心靈平靜向內尋求力量。兩者都是很有效的行動,而且都不可或缺,不過我們忽視心靈平靜與休息,造成自己的傷害。

影片來源:

「天使超模 Karlie Kloss 對人生的 23 個體悟」- 23 Things I’ve Learned in 23 Years

「天使超模 Karlie Kloss 對人生的 23 個體悟」- 23 Things I’ve Learned in 23 Years

[youtubelearn video_code="vwSxnVfABbc" srt_name="23thingsilearned" player_length=""]

Hi, guys. Today is my birthday! I’m turning 23, so I thought to celebrate, I’d bake a cake! And while the cake’s baking, I’m gonna tell you 23 things I’ve learned in my 23 years.
嗨,大家。今天是我的生日!我要滿二十三歲了,所以我想為了慶祝,我就來烤個蛋糕吧!在烤蛋糕的同時,我要來告訴你們我在這二十三年裡學到的二十三件事。

If you have free time, FaceTime your family.
如果有空閒時間,和你的家人 FaceTime 吧。

Hi! I’m baking cake. You want some?
嗨!我在烤蛋糕。想要來點嗎?

Hard work pays off.
努力就會有收穫。

Take time for yourself. But if you take too much time for yourself and you’re late, make sure you have baked goods.
留點時間給自己。但如果你留太多時間給自己然後要來不及了,記得要先烤好一些吃的。

Not everyone’s gonna like you, and that’s okay. If someone calls you a giraffe, that’s okay, too.
不是每個人都會喜歡你,那沒關係。如果有人嘲笑你是長頸鹿,那也沒關係。

Blonds…seem to have more fun.
金髮…似乎有更多樂趣。

Coffee is a gift from the heavens.
咖啡是來自上天的禮物。

Failing’s okay so long as you learn from your mistakes.
失敗了沒有關係,只要你能從錯誤中學習。

Wear colorful things! Life is too short to always wear black.
穿些繽紛的衣物吧!人生很短,沒有時間總是穿得一身黑。

When given the chance, hold a baby.
有機會的話,抱抱小嬰兒。

Every now and then, step outside of your comfort zone. It makes you grow.
偶爾踏出你的舒適圈吧。這會讓你成長。

Choose happiness.
選擇快樂。

Choose sleep.
選擇睡眠。

When in doubt, Blue Steel it out.
感到不確定時,就用 Blue Steel 表情(註一)面對它吧。

Always keep chocolate nearby. I literally have a jar of Hershey’s Kisses in there and more chocolate in my fridge.
永遠確保巧克力唾手可得。我真的有一罐 Hershey’s Kisses 在那邊,還有更多巧克力在我的冰箱裡。

An emoji says a thousand words. This is how I feel about my birthday.
一個表情符號勝過千言萬語。這是我的生日感想。

The best accessory is a smile—or a newspaper.
最棒的配件是一個笑容--或是一份報紙。

Always let the person with the longest arms take the selfie—that’s usually me.
永遠讓手臂最長的人負責自拍--那通常是我。

You’re never too old to call Mom for help.
不管幾歲打給老媽求救都不嫌老。

Coding is the language of the future.
程式設計是未來的語言。

Make sure your alarm is set for a.m., not p.m. I’ve made that mistake.
確定你的鬧鐘是設置在上午,不是下午。我犯過那錯。

When people subscribe to my YouTube channel, it makes me really happy!
當人們訂閱我的 YouTube 頻道時,這讓我感到很開心!

And the last thing I’ve learned is that I still have a lot to learn.
我學會的最後一件事,就是我還有一大堆要學習。

Ah! Okay, cake’s ready.
啊!好了,蛋糕好囉。

So, normally I bake really healthy, no butter and no eggs….Today, I’m making a Funfetti cake, and you know what? It’s my birthday, so I’m gonna enjoy.
那麼,通常我的烘焙走健康風,沒有奶油也沒有蛋… 今天,我要來做一個五彩蛋糕,而且你知道嗎?這是我的生日,所以我要好好享受。

註一:Blue Steel 是電影《名模大賤諜》中主角的招牌裝酷表情。

影片來源:

「說難不難:兩分鐘學會綁四股辮!」- Creating The Perfect 4 Strand Braid Using Pinterest

「說難不難:兩分鐘學會綁四股辮!」- Creating the Perfect 4 Strand Braid Using Pinterest

[youtubelearn video_code="_65fql8sK4Q" srt_name="pinterestbraid" player_length=""]

Hi, guys! I’m Allison McNamara. Today, we’re gonna pin and win the four-strand braid. Braids are probably one of the most pinned things on Pinterest, especially that four-strand braid. But with four different strands, it is so hard to do. So I actually found some tips and tricks to make it a whole lot easier.
嗨,大家!我是 Allison McNamara。今天,我們要來征服四股辮。辮子大概是社群媒體 Pinterest 上被最多人收藏的事物之一,特別是那四股辮。但有著四條不同的髮束,那很難綁出來。所以我實際上找到一些秘訣和技巧來讓這件事容易許多。

All you need are a brush, colorful hair rubber bands, one clear rubber band, and scissors. So it’s a lot easier to follow along if I demo this on someone else. So, please welcome my assistant, Blondie.
你所需要的一切是一把護髮梳、繽紛的橡皮圈、一個透明的橡皮圈,和剪刀。如果我在其他人的頭上示範的話跟著做會容易許多。所以,請歡迎我的助理,Blondie。

Hi, Blondie!
嗨,Blondie!

The first step is to grab your clear tie and just make a ponytail at the nape of your neck. Next, we’re gonna divide the hair into four different sections and use different colored hair ties. The most important thing about this is, this is always position one, this is always position two, this is always position three, and this is position four. It’s kind of like braiding challah bread, okay? It’s always one under two, over three, under four. One under two, over three, under four.
第一步是拿起你的透明橡皮圈然後就綁一個馬尾在頸背。接著,我們要將頭髮分成四個不同的部分,然後使用不同顏色的髮圈。關於這個最重要的事情是,這永遠是位置一,這永遠是位置二,這永遠是位置三,而這是位置四。這有點像是在編辮子麵包,好嗎?這永遠是一在二底下,越過三,在四底下。一在二底下,越過三,在四底下。

Finish it off with a little pink band… And then once you’re happy with the way the braid looks, you grab your scissors, and then you cut off the little hair ties. And be careful, like, I gave myself a scare—that I cut off a whole strand, which was pretty bad…
用一個粉紅色小橡皮圈完成它…然後一旦你滿意髮辮看起來的樣子,你拿起你的剪刀,然後你就剪掉小小的髮結。要小心,像是,我嚇過自己--我剪掉了整條辮子,那真的滿糟的…

You really must trust me, Blondie.
你真的得相信我,Blondie。

I did it!
我成功了!

Voila! The four-strand braid!
看吧!四股辮!

Winner!
贏家!

Thanks for watching Refinery29 on YouTube. For more videos just like this, click right here.
感謝收看 YouTube 頻道 Refinery29。想看更多就像這樣的影片,點擊這裡。

影片來源:

「『網路掛掉啦!!!』這首歌根本是現代人真實寫照」- The Internet Is Down

「『網路掛掉啦!!!』這首歌根本是現代人真實寫照」- The Internet Is Down

[youtubelearn video_code="Oc30xP-8OH0" srt_name="theinternetisdown" player_length=""]

Guys, check out this video of a chameleon riding a tricycle.
大家,快來看看這個變色龍騎三輪車的影片。

Oh! Sick…
喔!酷斃了…

What the… what?
什麼鬼…什麼?

The Internet is…down!
網路…掛了!

Just use your phone.
就用你的手機吧。

Oh my God, no! The phones don’t have Internet, either.
喔我的天,不!手機也沒網路了。

What?
什麼?

What are we gonna do?
我們該怎麼辦?

Everything I do
我做的每件事

I do online
都用網路

Everything we do, we do online
我們做的每件事情都用網路

Stop! No need to worry, we’ll be fine
停!不要擔心,我們會沒事的

What? Are you insane? This isn’t fine
什麼鬼?你瘋了嗎?一點都不會沒事

What to do?!
該怎麼辦?!

The Internet is down!
網路掛了!

Where do I put my hands?
我要把手放在哪裡?

How do I function now?
我現在該怎麼做事?

Where do I look? What do I say?
我要看哪裡?我要說什麼?

Please someone tell me how!
拜託誰來告訴我該怎麼辦!

Without my Internet
沒了網路

Without my steady streams
沒了穩定的流量

How will I ever find
我要怎麼找到

the dankest of the dankest memes
最最夯的網路爆紅圖片

No more cat videos
不再有貓咪影片

Pirating TV shows
盜版影集

And no more access to
而且也找不到

the greatest wealth of knowledge ever
最豐碩的知識

How will I tweet?
我要怎麼發推特?

How will I vine?
我要怎麼在 vine 上傳短片?

How will I live?
我要怎麼活?

Now that the Internet is down!
因為網路掛掉了!

How do I talk to friends
我要怎麼跟朋友說話

who live across the earth
他們住在地球另一端

How will I watch a livestream
我要怎麼看直播

of an eagle giving birth?
老鷹生北鼻的直播?

How will I be inspired
我怎麼受到啟發

Without my Insta feed
看不到 Instagram 照片的話

How will I order random things
我要怎麼胡亂下訂那些

I just don’t really need?
我並非真的需要的東西?

No watching daily vlogs
不能看每日影音日誌

No silly-talking dogs
沒有會說話的笨狗

No way to find things
沒辦法找到東西

without using Google Maps to guide us
因為沒有 Google 地圖指引我們

How will I share?
我要怎麼分享?

How will I brag?
我要怎麼炫耀?

How will I live
我要怎麼活

Now that the Internet is down
因為網路掛掉了

Well, I suppose we could sit here and talk now
嗯,我想我們現在可以坐在這說話

Try and read a book
試著讀本書

Maybe go for a walk?
也許去散步?

Maybe it’s good
可能會很好

We’ll be more in the moment
我們會比較活在當下

Not stuck in screens
不會卡在螢幕前

Could be nice
可能還不錯

I don’t know…
我不知道…

Somehow
不知道怎麼樣

We’ll survive
我們會活下來的

We will try
我們會試試

Do or die
孤注一擲

We will find a way to leave it all behind
我們會找到方法把一切拋在腦後

I guess it’s not so bad
我猜沒有那麼糟

Once we move past our fears
只要我們跨過我們的恐懼

We humans have survived like this for many thousand years
我們人類像這樣活過好幾千年了

We’ll talk in coffee shops
我們會在咖啡館聊天

And go outside to play
出去外面玩

We’ll live our lives
我們會活出自己的人生

Instead of watching someone else’s day
而不是看著別人的生活

We’ll have to know about stuff
我們會需要去了解事情

But that can’t be too tough
但那不會太難

And now I’ll never be
而現在我永遠不會被

Anonymously cyberbullied
匿名網路霸凌

Now we can talk
現在我們可以聊天

Now we can be
現在我們可以做自己

Now we can live
現在我們可以活著

Now that the Internet is down!
因為網路掛掉了!

I feel way more aware
我覺得更有意識

Like I’ve got time to spare
就像我可以騰出時間

Now no more Netflix
現在不再有 Netflix

till it asks me, “Are you even there?"
直到它問我:「你還在嗎?」

Life is more beautiful
生命更美好

Now we are free at last
現在我們終於自由了

Free from the pixels
從像素中解脫

that would bind us to our online past
離開整天掛網的過去

Now we can finally see
現在我們終於可以看到

the way we’re meant to be
我們原該有的樣子

We’ll just get news
我們只會接收新聞

from one or two big media companies
從那一兩家大媒體公司

No more Twitch streams
不再有 Twitch 串流

No more dank memes
不再有網路爆紅圖片

Now no more vlogs
不再有影音日誌

No talking dogs
沒有會說話的狗

No Google Street View
沒有 Google 街景圖

No more tweets
不再有推文

No Amazon Prime
沒有亞馬遜網路商店尊榮會員服務

No waste of time!
不會再浪費時間!

Now the Internet is
因為網路掛…

Oh! It’s back!
喔!網路回來了!

No notifications.
沒通知。

Seriously?
真的假的?

Hello! And thank you for watching our video.
哈囉!謝謝你們觀賞我們的影片。

Question of the day: What is the one thing you’d miss most if the Internet went out? Let us know in the comments below.
每日一問:如果網路掛掉了你最想念的事情會是什麼?讓我們在下面的留言知道。

We had so much fun working with Thomas Sanders, who is an incredible human being with a voice of an angel and makes these incredible videos that you can check out right over here. Make sure you like, share, and subscribe for more AVbyte videos.
我們和 Thomas Sanders 一起合作玩得很愉快,他人超棒,歌聲像天使,還製作了這些你可以在這邊看到的影片。確保你按讚、分享和訂閱以看到更多 AVbyte 影片。

Again, thanks for watching! And we will see you in our behind-the-scenes.
再次,感謝收看!我們幕後花絮見。

影片來源:

「快樂人生的關鍵:把錢投資在『閱歷』上」- Spend Money on Experiences Not Things

「快樂人生的關鍵:把錢投資在『閱歷』上」- Spend Money on Experiences Not Things

[youtubelearn video_code="kvMHSaSo4Hg" srt_name="buyexperiences" player_length=""]

We buy things because we think they’ll make us feel a certain way—buy this and buy that so you can look like her and feel like him. But buying things doesn’t actually help us truly feel anything, except instant gratification.
我們買東西,因為我們認為物品會讓我們有某種感覺--買這個和買那個,這樣你就能看起來像她和跟他有一樣感受。不過買東西實際上並不能幫我們真正感受任何事,除了短暫的滿足感。

Advertisements sell the feelings that objects might give us, but the truth is those feelings pass, and then all you’re left with is…stuff. Our possessions don’t define our values and morals, or help us understand the important things in life. They feed our ego and create a false sense of self—an identity based off material things sold in a store.
廣告銷售物品可能帶給我們的感覺,不過事實是,那些感覺會消逝,然後你剩下的只有…東西。我們的財產不能定義我們的價值和品德,或幫我們了解生命中真正重要的事物。物質滿足我們的自尊並創造出錯誤的自我感覺--一種建立在商店販售的物品上的自我認同。

Of course, there are things we need to spend money on to survive, to provide, to stay fed, and warm and safe, but beyond those basic needs, it’s totally up to us how we spend our money. We have the choice.
當然,有些東西是我們需要花錢買的,好能生存、提供所需、不會餓肚子、保持溫暖和安全,不過在那些基本需求以外,我們怎麼花錢完全是自己的決定。我們有選擇。

Now we need to look at the way we spend our money because there is a science telling us we will live a happier life by spending it on experiences. Experiences like taking a course, going on an adventure, or picking up a hobby require us to be active, to learn, and test ourselves. They form memories that will stay with us forever to share, relive, and build upon. These memories help us define who we really are, what actually makes us happy, and they help carve out our core values and morals—something that a new pair of kicks just can’t do.
現在我們得檢視自己花錢的方式,因為一門學問告訴我們,把錢花在閱歷上會過得更快樂。像是修課、冒險或培養一個興趣的那些體驗,那些都需要我們保持積極、去學習,還有考驗自我。那些經驗創造讓我們分享、回味以及依靠的永久記憶。這些記憶幫助我們決定我們真正的樣貌、真正讓我們開心的事物,而且它們能幫助建立我們的核心價值和道德--某件一雙新鞋就是做不到的事。

So follow the path that will ultimately give you greater happiness and fulfillment in life, and invest in your experiences. Cut the price tag and go explore the outside world. After all, when you die, all you’ll have is your memories, so you better make some good ones.
所以跟隨最終會帶給你人生最大喜悅和成就感的道路吧,投資你的閱歷。剪掉價格標籤然後去探索外面的世界。畢竟,當你逝去,你所擁有的就只有你的回憶,所以你最好去創造一些美好回憶。

High on Life
享樂生活

影片來源:

「全民省水大作戰!」- How to Save Water

「全民省水大作戰!」- How to Save Water

[youtubelearn video_code="BbzF-KRHL8w" srt_name="savewater" player_length=""]

Water is essential for every part of our lives. Not only does this mean that we can’t live without it, it also means we have many opportunities to conserve it. And the bathroom is where you can make the biggest saving.
水對我們生活中的每個部分都是不可或缺的。這不僅代表我們沒水就無法過活,這也代表我們有許多機會能省水。而浴室是你能省下最多的地方。

Showering uses much less water than taking a bath—as long as you keep it short. Always try to limit your lathering to five minutes. When you brush your teeth, don’t leave the tap running. And make sure you pop Hippo in your toilet system.
淋浴比泡澡省更多水--只要你維持短暫的淋浴時間。 永遠試著將你抹肥皂的時間限制在五分鐘內。當你刷牙時,不要讓水龍頭開著。確認你有將河馬牌節水器噗通放進馬桶水箱裡。

When it comes to shirts on your back, look out for brands that reduce their water footprint. And when your duds get dirty, always wash them on a full load. In this case, more is less.
在談到你身上穿的襯衫時,挑選減少他們水足跡的品牌。而在你的衣物變髒時,永遠將它們裝滿再洗。在這個例子裡,多即是少。

In the kitchen, it’s all about turning that tap off. Believe it or not, as long as you always fill the machine up, modern dish washers use less water than washing by hand. But, if washing by hand is the only way, fill up a bowl rather than leave the tap running. Easy peazy, lemon squeezy.
在廚房,這全和關掉水龍頭有關。信不信由你,只要你總是將機器裝滿,現代洗碗機比手洗還要耗費更少水。但是,如果手洗是唯一方法,把一個碗裝滿水而非讓水龍頭開著。簡簡單單、小事一樁。

And last but not least, support charities that help provide clean water to those in need. You can make a real difference by donating even a small amount, with new technologies enabling people to provide clean water in the harshest conditions.
最後但同樣重要的是,支持協助提供淨水給有需要人們的慈善機構。你可以捐出即便是很少額的錢來做出真正的改變,利用那些使人們得以在最惡劣的環境下供應淨水的新科技。

As the global climate changes, all of us will start to notice the effects of water stress, but by savoring every last drop, we can make sure that reliable, clean water is something that everyone can tap into!
隨著全球氣候改變,我們所有人都會開始注意到水情吃緊的影響,但藉由好好珍惜品味每滴水,我們可以確保可靠、乾淨的水是每個人都能使用到的東西!

影片來源: