標籤彙整: 紀錄片

「《黛妃的獨白》揭開皇室生活不為人知的一面」- Diana: In Her Own Words

「《黛妃的獨白》揭開皇室生活不為人知的一面」- Diana: In Her Own Words

[youtubelearn video_code="UfaTLTo3250" srt_name="dianainherownwords" player_length=""]

Right… Questions, here we are.
好… 問問題,我們開始吧。

In 1991, inside London’s Kensington Palace, Princess Diana sits down for a series of secret interviews.
1991 年,在倫敦肯辛頓宮中,黛安娜王妃坐下來接受一系列祕密訪談。

Yeah, has anything come up since the last meetings? Any afterthoughts?
好,從上次見面後還有想到任何事嗎?有沒有什麼要補充的?

Well, only about being accused very early on of stopping him hunting and shooting.
嗯,只有剛結婚不久時被指責不讓查爾斯去打獵射擊。

Let’s now go back to the other life, before this life as it were.
我們現在來回顧另一個生活,算是在這個生活以前的人生。

Mmm-hmm.
嗯。

Your first memory after being born? Anything as a child?
妳出生後的第一個記憶?還記得任何小時候的事嗎?

I mean, it was a very unhappy childhood. I remember seeing my father slap my mother across the face, and I was hiding behind the door. And she was crying.
我是說,那是段非常不快樂的童年。我記得看到我父親打了母親一巴掌,我躲在門後。而她在哭泣著。

The interviews are recorded by a close friend of Diana’s on behalf of journalist Andrew Morton, who is writing a book about Diana’s life.
這些訪談由黛安娜的密友代表記者 Andrew Morton 記錄下來,Andrew Morton 正在撰寫一本有關黛安娜生平的書。

The press were being unbearable, following my every move.
媒體們讓人難以忍受,緊追著我的一舉一動。

Is there any possibility of any announcement of your marriage in the near future? Can you tell me?
最近是否有可能對妳的婚姻發表任何聲明?妳可以跟我透露一下嗎?

He sat me down and he said, “Will you marry me?" I thought the whole thing was hysterical, getting married. It was so grown-up. And here was Diana, a kindergarten teacher. I mean, the whole thing was ridiculous.
他要我坐下,然後他說:「嫁給我好嗎?」我覺得這一切都很滑稽,結婚。那是大人的事啊。然後我是黛安娜,一名幼稚園老師。我的意思是,這整件事真是太荒謬了。

The public is unaware that after a decade of marriage, Diana’s relationship with Prince Charles is in tatters.
世人並不知道在結婚十年後,黛安娜和查爾斯王子的關係已經支離破碎。

I once heard him on the telephone saying, “Whatever happens, I’ll always love you." And I told him I’d listened at the door. We had a filthy row.
我有一次聽到他在電話上說:「無論發生什麼事,我都會永遠愛妳。」我告訴過他我會在門外聽。我們大吵了一架。

Most of this unique series of interviews has never been broadcast before. They show Diana’s state of mind at one of her lowest points of her marriage and represent one side of the story. Her side of the story.
這段不尋常的系列訪談中的大多內容先前從未被播出過。那些內容反映黛安娜在婚姻最低潮的一段期間的心境,並呈現出故事的一面。她那一面的故事。

And I realized I had taken on an enormous role, but I had no idea what I was going into. But no idea.
我體悟到自己擔下了一個責任重大的角色,但我完全不知道自己將面對什麼。完全不知道。

Diana: In Her Own Words
《黛妃的獨白》

影片來源:

「奧斯卡影帝李奧納多新作《洪水來臨前》,敲響末世警鐘」- Before the Flood

「奧斯卡影帝李奧納多新作《洪水來臨前》,敲響末世警鐘」- Before the Flood

[youtubelearn video_code="D9xFFyUOpXo" srt_name="beforetheflood" player_length=""]

We’ve known about this for decades, for over half a century. Try to have a conversation with anyone about climate change, people just tune out.
我們已經知道氣候變遷這件事好幾十年,超過半個世紀。試著和任何人討論氣候變遷,他們只會充耳不聞。

Climate change…
氣候變遷…

And the problem seems to be getting worse and worse and worse…
而這問題似乎變得日益嚴重…

The truth is the more I’ve learned about this issue and everything that contributes to the problem, the more I realize how much I don’t know.
事實是,我越了解這個議題以及造成這問題的一切,我就越發現自己不了解的有多少。

Oh my God! Look how violent that is.
我的天啊!你看那有多激烈。

Paradise that has been degraded and destroyed—we’re knowingly doing this. I just wanna know how far we’ve gone and if there’s anything we can do to stop it.
天堂被汙染摧毀--我們明知故犯。我只想知道我們做到什麼地步了,我們是否能做什麼來阻止。

The U.S. has been the biggest emitter of greenhouse gases in history.
美國是史上最大的溫室氣體排放國家。

You’re a fossil-addicted country. We are doing more investment in solar today than the U.S. is.
你們是一個對化石燃料成癮的國家。我們現在對太陽能所做的投資比美國多。

Half the people in office still don’t believe in climate change. 
有一半政府官員還是不相信氣候變遷。

Why do you think there is such opposition about the science?
你覺得為什麼會有這種反對科學真相的聲音?

I think it’s politics.
我認為是政治。

People are so arrogant to think they can change climate.
人們自以為自己能改變氣候。

The environmental issues have become the biggest reason for mass demonstrations. We wanna hold them accountable.
環境議題已經成為群眾示威行動的最大原因。我們想要他們負責。

This is the most important issue of our time. Question is, Can we change our course in time?
這是我們的時代最重要的議題。問題是,我們能及時改變方向嗎?

You’d need 100 Gigafactories to transition to sustainable energy.
你需要一百間超級電池工廠來轉變成使用永續能源。

That would make the United States—
那會讓美國--

The whole world.
全世界。

The whole world?!
全世界?!

All energy.
所有能源。

That sounds manageable.
那聽起來可行。

All that I’ve seen on my journey shows us we have the means of stopping this devastation.
我在旅途中見到的一切顯示出我們有辦法阻止這災難性後果。

Politicians do what the people want them to do. Once the American people are convinced, the politicians will fall in line very quickly.
政治人物做民眾想要他們做的事。一旦美國人民被說服,政治人物的立場很快就會相同。

If we keep pushing, there’s no reason why we can’t solve this problem.
如果我們繼續努力,我們沒理由解決不了這個問題。

The world is now watching. We ask you to protect it. Or we—and all living things we cherish—are history.
這世界正在看著。我們請你守護這世界。否則我們--以及我們珍惜的所有生命--都會成為歷史。

Before the Flood
《洪水來臨前》

影片來源: