標籤彙整: McFly

「迎接我的小寶貝」- From Bump to Buzz

「迎接我的小寶貝」- From Bump to Buzz

[youtubelearn video_code="yJ7-v7xVm3I" srt_name="buzzbaby" player_length=""]

It’s just another sunrise on another day
這只是另一天的日出
Just another rainbow, well, they’re all the same
只是另一道彩虹,嗯,它們全都是一樣的
Let me guess, a sunset? Followed by the moon
讓我猜猜,日落?接下來是月亮
I think I’m ready for something new
我想我準備好迎接新事物了

It’s just another love song about another girl
這只是另一首關於另一位女孩的歌曲
Just another movie where they save the world
只是另一部他們拯救世界的電影
Every rollercoaster does a loop-the-loop
每座雲霄飛車都會翻個幾圈
I guess I’m ready for something new
我想我準備好迎接新事物了

I’m not saying life is boring, just predictable sometimes
我不是說生活很無趣,只是有時候太好預料了
When you know the end of every other line is gonna rhyme
當你知道每隔一句的句尾都會押韻
After every eight you’re always gonna find a nine
在每個八後你總是會找到九
February 2 will be cold outside
二月二日的外頭會很冷

I predict a summer; it isn’t very long
我預料到夏日來臨;那並不是很長
Then before you know it, we’re singing Christmas songs
然後在你察覺之前,我們就在唱聖誕歌曲了
Then we get another April, May, and June
接著我們有另一個四月、五月、和六月
I think I’m ready for something new
我想我準備好迎接新事物了

I’m not saying life is boring because it’s beautiful sometimes
我不是說生活很無趣,因為有時它也很美麗
Like the feeling when you’re falling, it’s like walking on the sky
就像你墜落時的感覺,那像是漫步在空中
There will come a morning you won’t open up your eyes
會有一個早晨你不再睜開雙眼
But it’s what you do until that day arrives
但這是在那天來臨之前你要做的事

You wanna touch a mountain
你要接近山林
Or taste the waterfall
或是品嚐瀑布
You only have to see one then you’ve seen them all
你只需要見過一個,那麼你就已看過它們全部了
Gonna bet tomorrow that the sky is blue
打賭明天的天空會是湛藍的
I guess I’m ready
我猜我準備好了
I think I’m ready
我想我準備好了
I hope I’m ready
我希望我準備好了
For something new
迎接新事物

影片來源:

「我們的寶貝之歌」- We Have Some News…

「我們的寶貝之歌」- We Have Some News…

[youtubelearn video_code="-cRnOMuOEII" srt_name="havebaby" player_length=""]

Baby, I want you to know
寶貝,我想要你知道
Yeah, that I love you so
是的,我好愛你
I wrote a little lullaby
我寫了一首小搖籃曲

Baby, now it won’t be long
寶貝,距離現在不會太久
Till I sing you this song
直到我唱這首歌給你聽
Anytime you start to cry
在你開始哭的任何時候

It’s strange to contain my excitement
要控制我的興奮之情感覺好怪
I can barely get to sleep at night when
我晚上幾乎無法入眠
I know that in a couple of months I’ll be holding you with my arms
當我知道再幾個月後我就會用我的雙臂抱著你
Baby, baby, baby
寶貝、寶貝、寶貝

Baby, I want you to understand
寶貝,我想要你了解
I will be there to hold your hand
我會在那兒握住你的手
I’ll be right beside you all my life
我一輩子會就在你身旁
I’ll be there to sing you to sleep at night
在夜晚我會在那兒唱歌哄你睡覺
Woo, baby
喔,寶貝
This little lullaby
這首小搖籃曲

影片來源:

「唱出我的婚禮」- My Wedding Speech

「唱出我的婚禮」- My Wedding Speech

[youtubelearn video_code="27WufdasQYs" srt_name="wedding" player_length=""]

Um…so um…Giovanna can tell you that um…the only nerves and anxiety I’ve had about the wedding has been about giving this speech. I absolutely hate public speaking. Uh…me and public speaking, we’re just not compatible. We don’t go together very well at all. Um…it’s mainly because I don’t have any idea how to write a good speech. Um…but I do know how to write a song. So…I hope this isn’t cheating my layout or being too much.
嗯…所以嗯…Giovanna可以跟大家說…關於這婚禮我唯一感到緊張和焦慮的,一直都是要來致詞。我絕對不喜歡公開演說。嗯…我和公開演說,我們就是無法共處。我們就是完全合不來。嗯…主要是因為我完全不知道要怎樣寫出一份好的講稿。嗯…但我知道怎麼寫歌。所以…我希望這不會太投機取巧。

Recently I’ve been having a wedding. I’ve married this girl, who’s out of this world. Believe me. We are so grateful to so many people. But we’re saying “Thank you!" to only a few. I’m sorry. So if I don’t thank you, it means that I probably just forgot you. But obviously, that doesn’t mean that we are not grateful. It’s just I’m forgetful and, so I’m sorry if your name’s not in this song.
最近我辦了個婚禮。我娶了這絕世僅有的女孩。相信我。我們非常感謝許多人。我很抱歉只對幾個人說「謝謝」。所以如果我沒有答謝到你,那可能我只是一時忘記你了。但很顯然地那不代表我們不懂感激。只是我太健忘了,所以如果你的名字不在這首歌裡,我很抱歉。

Oh no… Here we go! Hope I don’t get this wrong.
喔不…開始吧!希望我不要出錯。

Hey! I’m saying thanks to my ushers, my manager, Angie’s brother, there’s so much that I could say. But I haven’t got all day. So Mario thanks for making the suits us guys are all wearing, we’re looking fine. And that is why I wrote this song to say… Thank you! Thank you for being my ushers. Thank you! Fletch you’re awesome, the coolest guy. Thank you! Thank you for being my ushers. Guys I’m gonna tell you, you couldn’t be better ushers unless you… are Usher!
嘿!我要對我的招待們說聲謝謝,我的經紀人,Angie的哥哥,我有太多想說的。但我沒有一整天的時間。所以Mario感謝你做出我們男孩們大家身上穿的西裝,我們看起來很帥。這就是為什麼我要寫這首歌來說…謝謝你!謝謝你們擔任我的招待。謝謝你們!Fletch你超棒,是最酷的人。謝謝你們!謝謝你們當我的招待。兄弟們我要告訴你們,你們當招待是再好不過了,除非你們…是亞瑟小子(美國知名歌手)。

Bridesmaid! I can’t stop thanking you. You look amazing. I wish I could marry you, too. You all are so special to my new wife Gi, and you mean so much to me. Yes, you truly are the best bridesmaids that there’s ever been. So “Thank you" is not good enough for Katy and Sovanna. You’ve been there when times are rough, so please don’t go changing. So “Thank you" is not good enough for Lauren and Kara. You’ve put up with so much stuff, and so “Thank you" is not good enough.
伴娘!我無法停止感謝妳們。妳們看起來令人驚艷。我希望也可以把妳們娶回家。妳們對我的新嫁娘Gi來說都很特別,對我也意義非凡。是的,妳們真的是史上最棒的伴娘們。所以對Katy 和Sovanna來說,「謝謝你」還不夠好。困難時候妳們都在身邊,所以請不要改變。所以對Lauren和Kara來說,「謝謝你」還不夠好。妳們容忍了許多事物,所以「謝謝你」還不夠好。

Giorgina, you’re now my sister in-law. But Giorgina, you were like a sister before. You’re truly a friend, and that means a lot. Because it’s pretty cool that my sister in-law is so hot. So “Thank you" is not good enough. Carrie you’ve done so much. I can’t believe you’re so grown-up, so please don’t go changing. “Thank you" is not good enough for singing as we tie the knot. So Carrie and Giorgina, “Thank you" is not good enough.
Giorgina,妳現在是我的小姨子了。但Giorgina,妳從以前就像個姊姊一樣。妳是個真正的朋友,那意義重大。因為我的小姨子這麼火辣實在很酷。所以「謝謝你」還不夠好。Carrie妳做了這麼多。我無法相信妳已經長這麼大了,所以請不要改變。在我們結婚時用唱的來說「謝謝你」還不夠好。所以Carrie和Giorgina,「謝謝你」還不夠好。

Thanks to my best men. You are the best friends that I know I will ever have. You’re more like brothers, and sometimes lovers, but we won’t tell them about that. We’ve been together for what feels like forever. But I’d do it all again and again. But we’re only getting started, and I know McFly will never end. So let’s start with Harry. You’ve been there for me through all the good times and the bad. Dougie without you, I don’t know what I’d do, but I know my life would be sad. Thank you Danny for making me happy by thinking eggs are vegetables. Because things like that remind me how lost I would be without you all. Thank you, boys!
謝謝我的伴郎。你們是我知道我能擁有的最好的朋友。你們比較像兄弟,有時像情人,但我們不會告訴大家這件事。我們在一起感覺好像一輩子了。但我願意一次又一次地和你們在一起。但我們才剛開始,我知道McFly永遠不會走到終點。所以從Harry開始,你不管日子好壞都守護在我身旁。Dougie沒有你的話,我不知道我會做些什麼,但我知道我的生活會很可悲。謝謝Danny把雞蛋認為是蔬菜類讓我開心。因為像這樣的事情提醒我,沒有你們所有人我會有多失落。謝謝你們,兄弟們!

Thanks to my mom. Thanks to my dad. You’ve both been the best mom and dad I could have. I won’t say too much, because I know you’ll start crying. You gave me everything, from music to flying. I’ll be nothing without you. So hope I’ve made you proud. You’ve given me an amazing life, and the groom never lies.
謝謝我的媽媽。謝謝我的爸爸。你們一直都是我能擁有最好的爸媽。我不會講太多,因為我知道你們會開始哭。你們給了我一切,從音樂到飛行。沒有你們我什麼也不是。所以希望我讓你們引以為傲。你們給了我精彩的人生,新郎倌從不說謊。

Thanks to Gi’s mom. Thanks to Gi’s dad. Kim’s profiteroles are the best that I’ve had. I hope that one day, we’ll have a son or a daughter. Because Gi will be a great mom with the things you’ve taught her. So Kim thanks for being the best mom in-law in town. And just look into my eyes, because the groom never lies.
謝謝Gi的媽媽。謝謝Gi的爸爸。Kim做的奶油巧克力小圓酥餅是我嚐過最美味的。我希望有一天,我們會有個兒子或是女兒。因為有了你們所教導的一切,Gi會是個好媽媽。所以Kim感謝妳是城裡最棒的岳母。而只需看著我的雙眼,因為新郎倌從不說謊。

Mario! Mario! You’ve made me part of your family. You deserve a medallion. Because I know only how to swear in Italian. But I love your daughter, and you let me make her my wife. So I’ll love her for all my life, and the groom never lies. He cries. Thank you Mario.
Mario!Mario!你讓我成為你們家的一部分。你應該獲頒一個大獎章。因為我只知道怎麼用義大利文宣誓(雙關語:罵髒話)而已。但我愛你的女兒,而你讓我娶她為妻。所以我會用一生愛她,新郎倌從不說謊。他哭了。謝謝你Mario。

Yesterday you asked me something I thought you knew. But today you made me smile by saying “I do." Then I whispered in your ears, and I said “Thank you." You have made my life worthwhile by saying I do. And I would answer all your wishes. Don’t need to ask me to. And if you deny me one of your kisses, I won’t divorce you.
昨天妳明知故問。但今天妳說了「我願意」讓我笑了。然後我在妳耳邊低語說了「謝謝妳」。妳說了「我願意」讓我的生命有價值。我會實現妳所有的願望。無須要求。如果妳拒絕我的索吻,我也不會跟妳離婚。

So here’s my speech or really it’s just a song or two. And this one should make you smile. It’s all about you. It’s all about you. It’s all about you baby. It’s all about you. It’s all about you baby.
所以這是我的致詞,或其實只是一兩首歌。這首歌應該會讓妳笑。這全都與妳有關。這全都與妳有關。全都與妳有關,寶貝。這全都與妳有關。全都與妳有關,寶貝。

And I would wash up all the dishes if you asked me to. And I’d even dry and put them away because, that’s what husbands do. So hold me close and say three words like you used to do. Dancing on the kitchen tiles. Yes, you make my life worthwhile. So I told you with a smile. And I would answer all your wishes if you asked me to. But if you deny me one of your kisses, don’t know what I do.
如果你要我做,我會將所有碗盤洗乾淨。我甚至會擦乾並收好,因為那是丈夫要做的事。所以緊緊抱牽著我,像以前一樣說那三個字。在廚房的磁磚上跳舞。是的,妳讓我的生命有價值。所以我笑著對妳說。如果妳要求,我會實現妳所有的願望。但如果妳拒絕我的索吻,不知道我會做些什麼。

So here’s a toast, please raise your glasses and champagne flutes. It’s to my beautiful wife from today through all my life, especially on our wedding night.
所以現在要敬酒,請舉起你們的杯子和香檳酒杯。敬我美麗的妻子,從今天起到我的整段人生,特別是在我們的婚禮這晚。

It’s all about you.
這全都是為了妳。
It’s all about you baby.
全都是為了妳,寶貝。
It’s all about you. It’s all about you baby.
這全都是為了妳。全都是為了妳,寶貝。
It’s all about you. It’s all about you baby.
這全都是為了妳。全都是為了妳,寶貝。
It’s all about you.
這全都是為了妳。

Everybody, give it up to the Sylvia Young Theatre School choir.
大家給Sylvia Young戲劇學校合唱團掌聲鼓勵。

影片來源: